- Frame made from recycled plastic
- 8 x language options (main screen): English, French, Deutsch, Nederlands, Italiano, Polski, Español and Cymraeg.
- Matte finish on screen and frame for maximum visibility
- Mains powered - no wifi or batteries needed
- Automatic setup for AEST but can be set for any day, date or time.
- Built-in stand or can be wall-mounted
- Clock Dimensions: 215mm wide x 170mm high
- Screen Dimensions: 160mm wide x 120mm high
- Automatically dims between 7pm and 7am
- 5x dimming options
- Auto restart - clock turns on & settings retained in the event of a power failure
- UK or USA Date mode
- Automatically changes on Leap Years
- Australian/New Zealand or USA/Canadian power plug provided - cord is 180cm long
The Dawn Clock™ is the original LED calendar day clock that has specially designed on-screen alerts to enable independence in completing daily tasks. The reminders were specifically designed by our Founder from her lived experience of her Mother battling Younger Onset Alzheimer's Disease. The alerts help to alleviate the stress of reminding as well as the frustration of being reminded. With a high contrast and low glare screen, The Dawn Clock™ is easy to read and understand. Plug in and go with an automatic start and a user-friendly interface making setup a dream. Enjoy large letters and numbers displaying the day, date and time to keep you connected with the moment. The Dawn Clock™ creates a sense of comfort and enables an independent life for all.